SEPTIC & SEWER
BREIVIK CONSTRUCTION serves all of Whatcom and Skagit Counties with licensed, professional inspectors and installers of on-site sewage disposal systems.
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M) inspections and reports
- On-site septic system repairs including pump replacement, baffles, and filters
- Real estate inspections and reports
- Installation of new septic systems including pressurized systems, drip-irrigation, gravelless sytems, ATU’s, Whitewater, and Glendon Biofilter.
- We are additionally certified to perform Glendon Biofilter and Whitewater inspections.
We are especially pleased to install GLENDON BIOFILTER systems. Glendon Biofilters are Clean, Green Biological Machines.
- Highest Quality Effluent
- BioFilter Unit-Guaranteed for 2 years
- Intrusion proof Control Panel
- No Chemical or UV Disinfectants
- Low Maintenance
- Low Power Consumption
- Flexible Footprint
- Great for High Water Table or Shallow Soil
- Quality of effluent makes Glendon the best system for Wetlands, Shorelines and Protected areas
Installation of on-site sewage disposal system tanks.
Pressurized sewage disposal system drainfield.
Call us today for a free estimate. (360) 332-3333
Our staff of professionals will carefully review your project. We provide permitting and consulting services. We work with county and city planning departments, health departments, and other agencies to better serve you. Let us help you get started with your project. Call us today for a free estimate.
Glendon Biofilter installation by Breivik Construction.